Home Insurance

In Illinois, you're not legally required to have renters' insurance, but that doesn't mean you should ignore it. Just think about it - who'll cover the costs if your apartment floods or your stuff gets stolen? That's where renters’ insurance comes in handy.

Moreover, some landlords might want to include it in the lease agreement. Because of this, we recommend contacting us at Allied Advantage Insurance Services. That way, you don't leave anything to chance. The best part is that our consultants make it easier to know what's covered and what's not.

Imagine this; you come home after a busy day and discover your apartment has been robbed. Without renters insurance, you'd get stuck footing the bill to replace all your stolen stuff. Whether it's your cool gadgets or furniture, your policy covers everything.

Home Insurance

Home insurance is one of those things you hope you never have to use, but it's better to be safe than sorry. It shields you from unexpected disasters like fires and theft. Having a solid policy is crucial to cover your back.

There are these different types of home insurance policies. The ones you ought to know about are HO-3 and HO-5. The HO-3 policy covers your home and stuff from many bad things that could happen. It's the most popular. With it, you get protection from things like fires, theft, and certain types of damage.

Meanwhile, the HO-5 policy is like the upscale version of home insurance. It provides even more extensive coverage than the HO-3, including protection for your stuff against a wider range of damages. This one could be the way to go if you've got some valuable items or want that added peace of mind. With this one, you go from regular to first class.

On the other hand, the HO-8 policy is specifically for older homes. It considers the special features and possible hazards of older properties.

Call or visit our Allied Advantage Insurance Services office today if you want renters or home insurance. That way, you get a quote.